Our privacy statement
MEES Online is honest and handles your personal information with the utmost care. We work hard to ensure the reliability, security and integrity of the data we have collected. We believe that the security of MEES is and remains of above-average levels. Our dedicated team of IT experts underwrites this.
We protect your privacy in the following ways:
• Your personal information will not be sold or passed on to third parties.
• Your data is safely stored in a secured, non-public database.
• Your transaction data is sent encrypted so that eavesdroppers will not have any access to your data.
• We only use your e-mail address for statusupdates about your order. We only send offers, newsletters and other circulars after you explicit consent.
If you place an order at the MEES Online webshop, we ask you to give the following information:
• Your name, address and phone number. This information is used to correctly handle the delivery of your product.
• Your e-mail address, so that we can keep you informed about your order.
• Payment details, such as your credit card or bank account number are used to complete the order. The data are sent encrypted through a secure SSL server and will not be saved on our servers.
Like all webshops, we also use a cookie to collect information about which pages are visited and how intensively parts of MEES Online are used. This way we can customize our site even better to your needs. This information is anonymous and we do not use these data to create a profile of our visitors.